You can listen to music on your RunIQ without your phone. You must first download music on your phone in the Google Play Music™ app.
Music in your Google Play Music™ library will automatically sync to your RunIQ when both devices have an internet connection.
The information below pertains exclusively to Android Wear 1.5:
To listen to your music on your RunIQ Watch without your phone, follow these steps:
- On your RunIQ Watch, open the Google Play Music™ app .
- Select Play on Wear.
- To allow your phone and RunIQ Watch to sync, swipe up and touch Turn on sync.
- From the Music sync management screen, touch to select playlists to sync to your RunIQ Watch.
- When you’re done, touch the checkmark. Your downloaded music will automatically start to sync to your RunIQ Watch.
- You’ll see a card on your RunIQ Watch that music is syncing. You’ll also see a card when the sync is complete.
Note: Syncing will pause when your RunIQ Watch is low on battery to save power -- make sure your RunIQ Watch is charged to at least 75%.
- Check that your RunIQ Watch and phone are connected. If you see a cloud with a line through it on your RunIQ screen , your phone and RunIQ are not connected.
- Your downloaded music will automatically start to sync to your RunIQ. You’ll see a card on your RunIQ that music is syncing. You’ll also see a card when the sync is complete.