Cleaning and Skin Irritation. Follow these cleaning and wearing tips to reduce the risk of skin irritation:
- Remove the watch and clean it regularly.
- Do not over-tighten the watch on your wrist. Wear it loosely enough to allow air to circulate between the watch and your skin.
- Take the watch off periodically, such as when bathing, and clean the skin surface.
Cleaning your Watch. Clean your watch regularly to protect its appearance and make it last. Follow these cleaning practices to avoid damaging your watch:
- Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents or strong detergents to clean the watch. Do not expose the watch to these substances: soap, detergent, acids or acidic foods, soapy water, perfume, insect repellent, lotions, sunscreen, oil, adhesive remover, hair dye, or solvents.
- Do not put the watch in a dishwasher, washing machine, or dryer.
Storage. Improper storage can damage your watch. Follow these storage instructions for best results:
- Do not use or store the watch in dusty, dirty areas as its components may be damaged.
- Do not store the watch in warm areas or leave it in direct sunlight. High temperatures can shorten the life of electronic devices, damage batteries, and warp or melt certain plastics.
- Do not store the watch in cold areas. Condensation can form inside the watch and damage the electronic circuits after the watch is used and has reached its normal temperature.
Water Resistance. The watch has a water resistance rating of 5 ATM and should not be submerged below a depth of 50 meters. It is not suitable for use when diving into water, scuba diving, and in high-speed water sports.
Not a Medical Device. The watch and mobile app are NOT designed or intended to be used as a medical device and are not intended for use in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
Repair. Do not open the watch or attempt to repair or replace its internal parts. It has no userserviceable internal parts. Opening the watch can damage it and destroy its water resistance.
Disposal. This watch contains electronics and substances that can harm the environment or cause injury if you dispose of the watch improperly.