Yes. Your RunIQ should have prompted you to upgrade with a notification card, and doing so is recommended for the most optimal performance, functionality and accuracy.
If you have not received a notification card for the Android Wear 2.0 update, please call Customer Care at (800) 595-9138 and press 4 for RunIQ Support.
Android Wear 2.0 includes the following RunIQ updates:
- Improved GPS acquisition when paired with an iOS device
- Updates for overall battery life
- Google Play Store on RunIQ – no phone needed when connected to WiFi
- Google Play Music and untethered running for iOS users
- Customizable watch faces with Complications
- Improved Bluetooth connectivity when paired with an iOS device
- Onscreen mile, kilometer and lap notifications are bigger and include the previous split time