You can see your Android Wear version and check for Android software updates at any time from your RunIQ Watch settings.
Check your version - Android Wear 2.0 and above
To check your version, go to your watch Settings , tap System, and then tap About . The version is the third option from the top. Touch to view.
Check your version - Android Wear 1.5 and below
To check your version, go to your watch Settings and then tap About . The version is the third option from the top. Touch to view.
Check for updates
Just as you are improving, so are we. Occasional system updates will be necessary to improve the functionality and performance of your RunIQ Watch.
- From your watch's Settings screen, tap About .
- Scroll down and tap System updates.
- If there are any updates, your watch will download the update. Otherwise, it will say that your System is up to date.
Note: When an Android Wear software update is available, you'll get an automatic notification on your watch if the following is true:
- Your watch is connected to the charger and is within Bluetooth range of your phone.
- Your phone is on and connected to the Internet.