During a workout, use one of two ways to pause a workout:
- Press and release the upper button to pause work. Press and release button again to resume workout.
- Swipe from bottom to top and then tap on PAUSE.
During a workout, your RunIQ Watch also has the ability to automatically pause your workout when not in motion. This feature can be turned on/off within your RunIQ - Start Run Settings.
To turn on/off Auto-Pause before a workout:
- Launch the RunIQ - Start Run app
- Before starting a workout, you have the option to select Settings. Tap Settings.
- Within Settings, there are separate Auto-Pause features:
- Run Auto-Pause
- Ride Auto-Pause
To turn on/off Auto-Pause during a workout:
- From the RunIQ Dashboard, swipe to the left four times. Tap Settings.
- Tap Run Auto-Pause or Ride Auto-Pause to turn feature ON/OFF.