You can ask the Google Assistant questions and you'll see the response on your watch's screen.
To use Google Assistant you'll need:
- A RunIQ Watch running android Wear 2.0 and up
- A Google account on the watch
- Phone's language set to English
- An internet connection on your watch via a Bluetooth connection through Wi-Fi
Set up Google Assistant to respond to your voice
You can set up Google Assistant to listen for "Ok Google" when you're looking at your watch's screen and it is awake. To turn on hands-free access to your Google Assistant:
- If your watch screen is dim, tap to wake up the watch.
- While on the watch face, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings .
- Then tap Personalization.
- Turn on "Ok Google" detection.
Whenever your using your RunIQ Watch, you can ask Google Assistant a question by just stating, "Ok Google,", followed by your question. Additionally, you can press and hold the center button until you see "What can I help you with?"
Note: Messages can only be sent using Google Assistant when paired with an Android device.