The first time you set up Android Wear 2.0 on your RunIQ, you'll be guided to sign in to a Google Account. You'll receive notifications, share contacts, and sync apps from this account, unless you change it later.
To add or switch accounts on your watch:
- If your screen is dim, tap the screen to wake up the watch. If you want to switch between accounts, go to the Play Store.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down and tap Personalization.
- Add an account: Tap Accounts Add Google Account.
- Switch accounts: Tap Accounts Choose a different account.
Your watch will use the Google account you set up when you first connected your watch. You can have multiple Google accounts on both your watch and phone.