RunIQ - Start Run and Strava are pre-installed on your RunIQ Watch, in addition to apps that allow you to track your fitness, check the weather, and make reservations.
Additional apps on your phone that are available for your RunIQ Watch sync automatically.
Additional apps supported by Android Wear can be installed on your RunIQ Watch. The apps available can be found here in the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/category/ANDROID_WEAR
Use these steps to find additional apps that can be installed to your RunIQ Watch:
- Visit https://play.google.com/store/apps
- Within Categories, select Android Wear
Android Wear 2.0 and above
With Android Wear 2.0 and above, The Play Store app can also be used to install apps onto your watch.
Use these steps to access the Play Store on your RunIQ Watch:
- If your screen is dim, touch the screen to wake up the watch
- From the watch face, tap the center button
- Scroll to find the Play Store
- Tap Play Store
You can choose from Featured Apps, Games, Watch Faces, and more.